Preparation for childbirth classes cover a wide range of topics:
- Overview of stages of labor and birth
- Breathing and relaxation techniques for labor
- Comfort measures for pregnancy, labor and birth
- Role of the support person and active coaching
- Medical interventions and epidural anesthesia
- Cesarean childbirth
- Postpartum expectations
- Basic infant care and feeding
- Tour of the Childbirth Center at Missouri Baptist Medical Center -- not included in Saturday Seminar or Self-Study / Bed-Rest Childbirth Preparation Program
Here you can enroll online by selecting a class or tour from the above list. For assistance or to register by phone, call (314) 996-LIFE (5433) or toll-free (800) 392-0936. Talking with you gives us an opportunity to ask questions that will help ensure you're selecting the class that best fits your needs.
Online registration is available for some classes. When you select "Register," we'll get your name and other information we need to enroll you for your classes. The class will then go into your cart and can be viewed at anytime by selecting View Cart.
When you're ready to check out go to View Cart to complete the class enrollment.
Go to the MoBap Baby Childbirth Center Event Calendar.